Duty of Care
California Special Districts Association (CSDA) considers the safety of all those onsite at the General Manager Leadership Summit as our top priority. Our duty of care is an evolving document that will continue to reflect the current standards and requirements around COVID-19.
- Cotton, reusable mask will be provided by CSDA or one of our sponsors.
- You may also bring your own mask.
- Personal-sized hand sanitizer will be provided by CSDA or one of our sponsors.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
In partnership with the Resort at Squaw Creek, we will be providing:
- Responsible F&B/Seating/Barriers for meeting spaces
- Appropriate Signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders
Personal Accountability Commitment
- By attending our General Manager Leadership Summit in Olympic Valley, CA, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask at all times in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.